High Precision HDD Drilling Tools Fly Cutter Reamers for Alluvial Formations
Fly cutter reamers are used to increase the diameter of the hole in alluvial formations. The winged reamer is ideal for mixed ground conditions like hard soil and strong-mantle rock. Large openings allow cobbles to pass with great mixing action.
Features of Fly Cutter Reamer
1. Available sizes are from φ200 to φ1800. Any size is available upon request.
2. Our winged reamers have carbide-tipped teeth for better and efficient cutting performance.
3. This kind of trenchless tool is fabricated from heat treated alloy steel for strength and durability.
4. Fly cutter reamers are featured with three long tapered wings, offset cutters, multiple fluid ports, and three packing and stabilizing ring segments.
5. There are some connection modes for this winged reamer.
1) Connection with drill rod: a. Octagonal connection; b. Direct connection with drill rod
2) Connection with pipe: With or without swivel
SINOCOREDRILL is a professional manufacturer and supplier of fly cutter reamers in China. Through more than 10 years’ production experience and marketing experience, we have gained the recognition of a large number of clients both home and abroad. In addition to this winged reamer, our company also supplies other geological drilling tools, such as diamond core bits, core barrels, rod taps, and so on.
Osoba kontaktowa: tony